Taib Islamic Fashion Show
31 Oct 2010
- SONY DSC Hey don't forget the Key Man who made it all happen! - Taib at the Monaco 'Islamic Fashion Show' with his son, brother in law - and some suckers who paid?
- raya joke This traditional attire looks better - except it is explained that it was just a'Raya joke' by Yakub Tufail!
- party composure?
- dance Modest?
- elia geneid All on show - Taib neice, Elia Geneid
- hmm Muslim decorum?
- revels Give it tongue - Clearly the menfolk approve!
- 22 Bad influence? - dressing sexy
- harem 2 Old and young - Taib's sister, Zaleh Mahmud with the next generation, posing for the boys and getting through husbands like old dresses.
- razia 7 Busts and baubbles - low cut dresses for Taib sister Raziah and daughters to show off the main attraction (the wealth around their necks)
- harem Harem - Taib's daughter Jamilah (second right) is Director and Shareholder of many of Taib's huge foreign property interests abroad, while (far right) neice Anita Tufail inserted herself into the Board of a major timber company straight after college to profit from the proceeds of logging
- Elia genied and friends Elia Geneid - all on show for her funky male friends
- 40 not husband Smooching up to my brother - niece Anita Tufail
- 1 Glamour
- Egeniedhouse from taib mahmud Taib niece, Elia Geneid - with a house this big I will dress as I want to
- 4 AniTa Tufail before she bought the hair dye and husband
- e and a wedding 2 Elia Geneid (niece of Taib) gets flirty
- playboy Playboy collection - Ani Ta Tufail (by day she acts as a company director) and friends are the 'women in red'
- first muslim family 'Sexy lighting' - Ladies in Red
- sluts First collection by 'Provocateur' - Taib neice Anita Tufail (bottle blonde, second left) and Taib daughter Jamilah Taib (jade breasted, third left) SEE TEXT BELOW
A recent ‘Islamic Fashion Show’, staged in the gambling tax haven of Monaco, is being hammered by Muslim clerics, not just for encouraging a lack of modesty in apparel, but for the flaunting of obscene wealth by the Malaysian organisers and guests, who enjoyed a lavish party in the name of charity.
The guests included Sarawak Chief Minister, Abdul Taib Mahmud and many of the glittering and bejewelled female members of his own family. These will have all doubtless have attended for free. On the other hand, the businessmen, who were arm-twisted into supporting the event, are said to have had to pay a RM1 million donation!
An Example from our ‘First Family’?
Now Sarawak Report has come into possession of a series of photographs of Sarawak’s ‘First Family’ that may very well send the Muslim clerics into a state of shock. It seems that the sisters, daughters and nieces of our Chief Minister are by no means the sober, modest exemplars of Muslim womanhood in the way that they expect others to behave.
To the contrary, while by day Taib’s women present themselves as international company directors and top businesswomen, come party-time we find them flaunting themselves in low-cut dresses and lewd poses, which would put most normal women to shame. Sarawak Report has no wish to impose any form of dress or behaviour on modern women. However, we do suggest that BN’s Muslim moralisers should live up to their own strictures in a country where women can be severely punished for drinking in public or behaving lewdly.
In a recent judgement, posted on our comment section by one of our readers, the respected Dr Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin states:
”The governance of the country will be ruined if the wives of leaders ‘portray’ themselves carelessly and without given much thought to the consequences. Such actions will ruin the leadership of the country which has a muslim majority”.
We assume his judgement will extend to sisters, wives, daughters and nieces? These are the Taibs own pictures. These women posed for them and then posted them up on Facebook. We think that the people of Sarawak, not just their hundreds of facebook friends, should be entitled to see them and come to their own conclusions.